Register a Chain Reaction Team Today!
Gather your friends, family or co-workers and sign up a team today! Deadline to register a team is April 20, 2018.
Recommended team size: 2 to 6
Recommended age: 4 to 99 yo!
Table size: 6 foot table
Contraptions will be designed and set up so that one contraption will set off the next contraption, which will set off the next one, and so on, until "GameOn" finale, the culminating activity to be set off! In addition to the chain reaction demonstration, attendees and the general public will be able to participate in a number of ongoing family-friendly, hands-on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, math) activities.
The CCR is open to teams from any background and age. Friends, family, scouts, schools, university groups, clubs. Not sure how to get started? Check out a couple videos. Some of our favorite ones are OK Go's "This too Shall Pass" video, or some of the easy but very cool tricks on DoodleChaos' youtube channel.
*NEW in 2018* - 2 types of Team Registration:
COMMUNITY - For family/community/school/non-profit groups
- $40 per team (includes 6-foot table, ‘connection kit’, and general admission for up to 6 team members)
- No corporate logos or company names allowed
- Scholarships available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CORPORATE - For company sponsored teams
- $200* (includes 6-foot table, ‘connection kit’, and general admission for up to 6 team members)Registration includes 6 foot table, 1 string pull/golf ball drop connector, and event admission for 2-6 team members.
- Logos and company names allowable and encouraged!
- (For additional $600, TFI would host a Team Building CCR Workshop for Team before CCR Event. Email email@example.com for details)
You can also sign up to receive the latest CCR information by signing up for our newsletter at THIS LINK.